The Port Stephens Complementary Health Services Association welcomes new members.
To be eligible for full membership you must:
- be working in Complementary, Natural, Wholistic, Allied or Allopathic Health Services.
- have a ethical business structure, ABN or registered business name
- and professional indemnity/public liability insurance.
As a member, you will be:
- Able to post events and articles on our directory website.
- Eligible to write for and announce events via our quarterly eNewsletter, reaching a local and targeted audience.
- able to be a stall holder at Health and Wellbeing Expo at a discounted rate.
- able to participate in developing Natural Health education programs and Seminars across Port Stephens.
- able to participate in networking events, skill sharing workshops, peer recognition and support and developing opportunity for cross referral and affiliate programs.
You are now able to apply for membership online.
If you prefer you can download the PDF of the Membership Application straight to your computer print it out and post it.